In after, Finds on October 5, 2009 at 2:13 am

When I went to deconstruct these pillows I found that the striped one had enough stuffing to fill two smaller pillows. I used some fabric that I probably would not have used on anything else because of its texture. It is a stiff fabric and I wanted them to have structure. I spray painted a stencil of chairs on one and a chandelier on the other in purple.

The other original pillow had a pillow form inside. I covered it with two matching cloth napkins that I found in the discount bin at Pier 1 for about a buck each. I like the pattern a bunch!


  1. Those are great !!

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )


Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: